This refreshing serum is made with rose water and galactomyces which help to improve the tone as well as texture in your skin. It also removes dead cells while brightening it without drying out your skin; these two features make this product ideal for those suffering from sensitive acne or eczema too! In addition, Niacinamide helps reduce inflammation, minimize pores and helps prevent skin aging. With aloe vera combined together with allantoin providing soothing relief where your skin needed it the most.
What is this for:
This serum is perfect for dry skin. It is highly moisturizing as it balances, controls excess sebum, and brightens the skin. It tightens pores while helping maintain moisture levels in order for you to get your desired look without any worries about oily patches or wrinkles.
How to use:
Put 2-3 drops of serum on your fingertips. Pat gently on your skin. Let the serum dry a little bit before applying a moisturizer.
Pro-tip : Focus more on the under eye area that’s often the first place where skin aging shows.
How often do I use this in my skincare routine:
Use 2x per day, both in your morning and night skincare routine.
It’s claim to fame
This powerful serum moisturizes and soothes your skin, while minimizing pores and decreasing sebum production. You will love its anti-aging benefits and brightening effect for flawless looking skin.
Who is this Rose Galactomyces Synergy Serum for
- [All skin types + Dry Skin] - This Serum can be used by all types of skin. The moisturizing effect makes this serum perfect for Dry skin type
- [Soothing] - It has Aloe vera and Allantoin, these two ingredients work together to Soothe and improve the appearance of skin
- [Skin Brightening] - Niacinamide, Rose water are both effective skin lighteners. It works by reducing dark spots on your face and body.
- [Moisture meter] - Galactomyces and niacinamide help keep your skin moisturized, providing long-lasting hydration.
- [Anti-aging] - The combination of Rose water, Galactomyces, Filtrate and Niacinamide helps fight the signs of skin aging.
- [Acne-Fighting] - Niacinamide and Rose water are 2 of the best ingredients to clear your pores and help maintain an acne-prone skin.
Rose has high levels of linoleic acid which help fight inflammation, reduces redness, and promotes collagen production, blends moisture rich ingredients to benefit dry skin.
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate helps support flawless and youthful-looking skin. It also contains antioxidants such as EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) to help defend against the effects of aging and protect your delicate facial features from environmental stressors.
Niacinamide is a gentle antioxidant that protects skin against aging. It has soothing properties and can prevent the formation of fine lines to keep your skin looking young. Plus it also helps maintain an even skin tone by inhibiting melanin production, which means you'll have less chance to have dark spots over time.
Full ingredient list
Water, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Rosa Centifolia (Cabbage Rose) Flower Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis (Baikal Skullcap) Root Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol
Is it vegan? Yes , it does not have any animal by-product ingredients
Is it clean? No it has artificial Fragrance.
How to use
Step 1 Apply 2-3 drops of serum on your finger tips and rub both hands together
Step 2 Pat your skin gently, focusing on problem areas.
Step 3 Let the serum dry before moving on to the next routine.
When to use:
- Use after: Toner
- Use before. Moisturizer
- Time copy: 2 times a day: Morning and Daytime routine
How does it work
- Look testimonial: “I was looking for a vegan serum and I love that it looks and feels good on my skin. I also love the packaging. “- Iyah L.
- Smell testimonial: “It doesn't have a smell, it makes it great for those with sensitive skin.” -Susan T.
- Feel testimonial : “I love it, it absorbs nicely, my skin is so soft after applying the serum. - Tam P.”
More about this brand
The iUNIK brand which stands for Ideal, Unique, Natural, Ingredients, Knowhow was established in 2017 by Michelle Kim. The brand aims to cater to all ages despite being relatively new on the market by providing affordable yet good quality products using natural ingredients.
The brand has taken a unique approach by developing simple, effective, and environmentally friendly products. They do not rely on colorful packing but instead, they want to focus on delivering good quality cosmetics based on the fast changing trends. iUNIK pursues simplicity and minimalism for straightforward, natural skincare with most of their products being vegan-friendly.
Over the years the brand has been developing skincare that primarily targets the most common skin concerns such as pimples, acne, skin aging, wrinkles, fine lines, and uneven skin tone. They have produced skincare products based on the four primary ingredients Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Centella Asiatica, Snail Mucin, and Propolis Extract which are known to be very effective ingredients.
Their serum lines are among iUNIK's most popular products with six varieties to choose from which target different skin concerns.
- Tea Tree Relief Serum - Cool and soothe skin
- Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum - Calming and nourishing serum
- Beta-Glucan Power Moisture Serum - High moisturizing
- Black Snail Restore Serum - Anti-aging and skin-brightening serum
- Noni Light Oil Serum - Anti-aging and hydrating serum
- Rose Galactomyces Synergy Serum - Moisturizing, minimizes pores, reduces acne and hyperpigmentation.