This Mamonde Rose Water soothing gel is a multi-functional, soothing and cooling product. This gel is perfect for those who need extra hydration. It gives instant relief from skin irritation caused by extreme heat exposure such as sunburns and immediately feels cool. It doesn't leave any sticky feeling which can be beneficial in dry weather. It absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving any residue which leaves your face feeling hydrated but also cools down dry patches of hair or body while giving off an aroma that smells just like roses!
What is this for:
This cooling and moisturizing gel is perfect for those who have dry skin. It soothes the surface while also providing a glossy finish that leaves your face feeling refreshed!
How to use:
Put a generous amount of gel on your palm and rub your hands together. apply it on your face, hair, or body as many times as needed. Store it in the refrigerator for an even cooler sensation.
How often do I use this in my skincare routine:
Use it daily. Apply as often as needed.
It’s claim to fame:
This cool and soothing gel is the perfect way to moisturize your skin after a long day, or even just on days when you're feeling dry. And smells divine!
Who is this Mamonde Rose Water Soothing Gel product for
- [All skin types] - This is best used for all skin types
- [Dry skin type] - Japanese Apricot and Sodium Hyaluronate replenishes your skin with a much needed boost of hydration.
- [Multi-tasking hero] use on your face, neck, body, and on your hair.
- [Sensitive skin type] - Rose extract helps soothe irritated skin perfectly with sensitive ones.
- [fragrant] - It’s exploding with a divine rose fragrance!
- [Soothing] - Rose water gives your skin a soothing and cooling effect on dry weather.
- [Moisture meter] - Sacred Lotus extract and Glycerin- prevent your skin from losing its moisture.
Rose has high levels of linoleic acid which help fight inflammation, reduces redness, and promotes collagen production, and blends moisture rich ingredients to benefit dry skin.
Sacred lotus is a perennial plant native to India, China and Japan.i It's juices contains potent medicinal properties, including anabolic tendencies for dry skin and scars as well as anti-bacterial characteristics.
Japanese apricot originated from Fuji Mountain in Japan. It supplies high amounts of such as vitamin A and C, fiber, minerals and flavonoids that affect the skin by quelling inflammation which speeds up cellular turnover; polyphenols minimize dark spots.
Full ingredient list:
Water, Rose Extract, Ethanol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Nelumbo Nucifera, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Is it vegan? Yes, it’s free of animal ingredients.
Is it clean? No, it’s not Silicone and alcohol free. It has an artificial fragrance.
Is it safe for babies? Yes
How to use
- Step 1 Put an ample amount of gel on your palm.
- Step 2 Rub your palms together and spread the gel evenly on the affected area.
- Step 3 Massage the gel on your face or body until the gel is fully absorbed.
When to use:
- Use when: Can be used as a leave on mask
Can be applied to your hair after a hot shower
Can be applied on your body during summer as a cooling body lotion.
- Use after applying your moisturizer or sunscreen.
- Time copy: Use daily. Apply as often as needed.
PRO TIP: Store the soothing gel inside the ref to give you that soothing cooling effect.
How does it work
- Look testimonial: “It’s a clear gel, so easy to spread and easily absorbed by my skin. It’s like my skin is so thirsty it can absorb a full bottle” - Nesa T.
- Smell testimonial: “I really love the smell of roses, reminds me when I’m in a spa to relax” Malen J.
- Feel testimonial: “Love the sensation when I apply it on my face and even on my arms and legs, it’s very cool and relaxing” Racquel M.