This mask is BANANAS *literally*
The A'PIEU Banana Milk Sheet Mask indulges in some serious skin pampering!
It is an hydrating mask that helps restore vitality to dry, dull and rough skin. The power trio: banana extract, royal jelly extract and milk extract helps restore vitality, deeply moisturize and brighten the skin, while mistletoe ferment extract helps even out your complexion.
Are you ready to soak up all that goodness and feel your skin transform?
What is this for:
Nourish your skin back to life one cute carton at a time!
Banana and milk are not only good mixed in a milkshake, but are also awesome to hydrate your skin. This light sheet mask is soaked in nourishing ingredients that will moisturize dry skin and leave you with a beautiful grow.
Plus, it smells heavenly!
How to use:
Place the mask sheet flat on your face making sure it covers all the problem areas. Leave the Mask for 15-20 minutes. Remove the mask and pat the essence dry to allow your skin absorb the remaining essence.
How often do I use this in my skincare routine:
Use 2-3 times a week.
Why we love it:
Let’s face it: the package is SUPER cute, but that’s not the only reason to love it!
A'Pieu Banana Milk Face Sheet Mask can soothe sensitive skin and give an hydration boost to every skin type. You would end up getting soft, milky skin in no time!
Who is this product for
- [All skin type] - This mask can be used by all skin types
- [Revitalizing] - Banana extract provides vitality and radiance on your skin
- [Moisture meter] - Milk and soybean helps your skin hydrated and moisturized.
- [Cute Packaging] - Seriously, what is cuter than literally a milk carton?
Banana. The high level of antioxidants in bananas prevent fine lines and wrinkles from forming. Nutrients like vitamin A or manganese can help fight inflammation.
Milk can make your skin glow as well as keep it moisturized during the winter months. The growth hormone in milk helps your skin cells regenerate.
Soybean. It's rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, which help moisturize your complexions, reduce fine lines and wrinkles making them look healthy and radiant. It also decreases dryness, redness and rashes caused by rosacea or dermatitis through its antioxidant properties.
Full ingredient list
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Milk Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Imperata Cylindrica Root Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Callus Culture Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
Is it vegan? No, it has Glycerin.
Is it clean? Yes.
Is it pregnancy and breastfeeding safe? Yes.
How to use Banana Milk Face Sheet Mask:
- Step 1 Apply the sheet mask on your face.
- Step 2 Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes.
- Step 3 Remove the mask and let the essence get absorbed by the skin.
When to use Banana Milk Face Sheet Mask:
- Use after:
- Use before:
- Time copy: leave on for 15-20 minutes, 2-3 times a week.
How does it work:
- Look testimonial: “This is a white cotton sheet mask that is about medium thickness and is saturated with a white milky serum. My face is refreshed and looks brighter. ” - Yura A.
- Smell testimonial: “The scent is so soothing it reminds me of my favorite drink! It had a yummy imitation banana scent, that reminded me so much of the banana popsicles” - Isha X.
- Feel testimonial: “My skin was soft and smooth and nicely hydrated.” Julia M.