We all have those days when our skin just feels angry. It's red, it's inflamed, and it's just overall unhappy. But that's where this A'PIEU Green Tea Milk Sheet Mask comes in to save the day!
This mask is soaked in a milky essence that contains green tea, milk, hyaluronic acid, and witch hazel extract. While green tea is naturally full of polyphenols and caffeine, which are great for calming irritation and pumping skin full of antioxidants. The milk and hyaluronic acid work together to deeply hydrate skin, while the witch hazel extract helps to balance out skin's moisture levels, not to mention that this oil is 100% acne-prone and oily skin friendly!
So pour yourself a cup of green tea *believe us, the smell of this product will make you want one*, kick back, relax, and let this mask work its soothing magic!
What is this for:
This mask is specially formulated to give irritated and red skin all the love and soothing it needs to go back to its natural, glowing, irritation-free state.
It's rich in antioxidants, which help soothe and protect skin. Plus, the milk extract, hyaluronic acid, and witch hazel also work together to deeply hydrate and balance your skin's moisture level without needing harsh chemicals.
How to use:
Place the mask sheet flat on your face making sure it covers all the problem areas. Leave the Mask for 15-20 minutes. Remove the mask and pat the essence dry to allow your skin absorb the remaining essence.
How often do I use this in my skincare routine:
Use 2-3 times a week.
Its claim to fame:
The Green Tea Milk One-Pack Face Mask is a great way to soothe your skin, calm it down and give you all day relief from acne, redness and irritation.
Who is this product for:
- [All types of skin] - This face masks can be used by all skin types
- [Moisture meter Icon] - Witch Hazel, Milk, and Beta Glucan, best combo to maintain moisture on your skin, keeping it moisturized.
- [Calming Icon] - Tea tree and Licorice calms your irritated skin.
- [Soothing Icon] - Allantoin, Licorice and ginger extract helps soothe your tired and stressed skin.
Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis). Antioxidants combat free radicals, which cause oxidation and create damage to the skin cells where the growth process happens – therefore creating uneven
Milk can make your skin glow as well as keep it moisturized during the winter months. The growth hormone in milk helps your skin cells regenerate.
Witch hazel is a natural plant extract that's gentle to use all over your skin for cleansing and moisturizing. It acts as a lightweight astringent for your skin, tightens pores and soothes irritated skin.
Full ingredient list:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Milk Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract
Is it vegan? No, It has Glycerin
Is it clean? Yes.
Is this ok if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding? No it has Licorice.
How to use
- Step 1 Apply the sheet mask on your face.
- Step 2 Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes.
- Step 3 Remove the mask and let the essence get absorbed by the skin.
When to use:
- Use after toner.
- Use before moisturizer.
- Time copy: 15-20 minutes, 2-3 times a week.
How does it work:
- Look testimonial: “The sheet is of great quality and doesn't tear when I go to adjust it,” Katrina S.
- Smell testimonial: “The mask sheet smells good and the thin masks are easy to madjust on my face” - Lily L.
- Feel testimonial: “I feel that this mask made a difference in my skin, it was very soothing and left my skin feeling moisturized!” Sarah G.