Calling all choco-holics! If you think chocolate can only make your heart happy, then it is time for you to know that it can make your skin even happier!
The A'PIEU Chocolate Milk One-Pack Sheet Mask is fully bathed with a milky elixir that will leave your skin feeling smooth and fully nourished. The Cocoa extract can help to deeply moisturize your skin and, since it contains antioxidant properties, it can aid to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. Plus, it smells so heavenly that you will end up craving real chocolate!
What is this for:
Chocolate milk face masks smooth out any dry patches on the surface while also awakening tired skin and fully nourished and moisturized.
How to use:
Place the mask sheet flat on your face making sure it covers all the problem areas. Leave the Mask for 10-20 minutes. Remove the mask and pat the essence dry to allow your skin absorb the remaining essence.
How often do I use this in my skincare routine:
Use 2-3 times a week.
Its claim to fame:
Sometimes judging a book by its cover is totally fine and this is the case! In the beginning, A'pieu chocolate milk mask became a best-seller inside and outside of Korea for its super cute packaging. However, its rise to fame was thanks to its ability to nourish and lighten the skin!
Who is this product for
- [All skin type] - This mask can be used by all skin types
- [Smoothing] - Cocoa extract leaves your skin smooth and soft.
- [Moisture meter] - Milk and apricot helps your skin hydrated and moisturized.
- [Super cute packaging] - Who wouldn’t love to have a skincare mask that comes inside a literally chocolate milk package? It is so realistic and so cute that you will want to drink it instead!
- [Choco-holic] -Jam-packed with cocoa, this mask smells delicious and will make you feel like you have chocolate all over your face
Ingredients Chocolate milk face mask
Cocoa Rich in antioxidants and has been used to successfully repair dry skin damage due to sun exposure, create a whiter appearance by fighting off free radicals, soothe long-term redness from old scars or rashes, and reduce age spots. So not only does it taste good- it could do your face some good!
Milk can make your skin glow as well as keep it moisturized during the winter months. The growth hormone in milk helps your skin cells regenerate.
Apricots are known for being very hydrating and rich in Vitamin A. It helps to strengthen your skin’s natural barrier, making it more resistant to water loss, and has antioxidant activity meaning it helps fight against free radicals.
Full ingredient list
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Milk Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Imperata Cylindrica Root Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Callus Culture Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
Is it vegan? No, it has Glycerin.
Is it clean? No, it’s not fragrance free
How to use Chocolate milk face mask
- Step 1 Apply the sheet mask on your face.
- Step 2 Leave the mask for 10-20 minutes.
- Step 3 Remove the mask and let the essence get absorbed by the skin.
When to use:
- Use after:
- Use before:
- Time copy: 10-20 minutes, 2-3 times a week.
How does it work:
- Look testimonial: “ Face skin becomes super soft and I pat the rest on my body and even with just a little bit, it was really effective for me” - Dolly A.
- Smell testimonial: “I’ve seen one a'pieu milk mask review and got intrigued with chocolate since I love chocolate and I fell in love instantly with the smell of how the mask smells” Alora R.
- Feel testimonial: “After using the mask I feel my skin is smoother and softer” Geneva C.