Iunik Tea Tree Relief Serum is best used when your skin gets irritated and has crazy breakouts! It prevents acne and brightens skin. The combination of different extracts and other ingredients gives your skin the nutrients it needs. This Moisture Calming serum also soothes your skin, keeping your skin moisturized and hydrated.
What is this for:
This product is for those who have dull and dry skin and need a solution to stay hydrated, replenish lost skin moisture, and glow. You'll feel refreshed because this IUNIK serum nourishes deep into your pores for your skin’s hydration.
How to use:
Put 2-3 drops of serum on your fingertips. Pat gently on your skin. Let the serum get absorbed a little bit on your skin before applying a moisturizer.
Pro-tip: Make sure you focus on applying the serum on your eye area because this is the first place where signs and symptoms of skin aging show up.
How often do I use this in my skin care routine?
Use 2x per day, both in your morning and night skincare routine.
Its claim to fame:
This is Hyram’s go to serum whenever his skin gets irritated and has crazy breakouts! He loves all the ingredients included with it and he highly recommends it with oil skin, and struggles with acne and sensitivity.
Who is this product for:
- Oily skin - . Iunik tea tree relief serum ingredients are best used with oily skin.
- Sensitive skin - This serum is made with clean ingredients not harmful to your skin even for sensitive ones.
- Soothing - Extracts like Tea tree, centella Asiatica, and Licorice helps soothe your irritated and sensitive skin.
- Moisture meter - This serum is rich with ingredients such as Niacinamide, Hyaluronic acid, and Glycerin to moisturize your skin when it’s dull and dry.
- Acne-Fighting - Tea tree, Centella Asiatica and Niacinamide are perfect for preventing breakouts because of their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Skin-brightening - Niacinamide and Licorice promotes skin lightening effect.
Tea tree is known for its revitalizing properties and killing acne-causing bacteria. What's more, since it draws moisture from the air to help keep skin hydrated, tea tree oil also happens to be a perfect accompaniment for dry weather.
Centella Asiatica, also known as CICA, is a plant in the Centellaea family, common plant name Gotu kola. It has many skin benefits including wound healing and protecting against inflammation, infections, acne outbreaks, and irritation.
Niacinamide is a gentle antioxidant that protects skin against aging. It has soothing properties and can prevent the formation of fine lines to keep your skin looking young. Plus it also helps maintain an even skin tone by inhibiting melanin production, which means you'll have less chance to have dark spots over time.
Full ingredient list
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Glycereth-26, Water, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin 1, 2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea (Green Purslane) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Extract, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Extract, Cellulose Gum, Allantoin, Beta-Glucan, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Resin Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Yucca Schidigera (Yucca) Root Extract
Is it vegan? Yes.
Is it clean? Yes.
Is it Pregnant-safe? No, it has Licorice.
How to use
Step 1 Apply 2-3 drops of serum on your finger tips and rub both hands together
Step 2 Pat your skin gently, focusing on problem areas.
Step 3 Let the serum dry before moving on to the next routine step.
When to use:
- Use after : Toner
- Use before. Moisturizer
- Time copy: Use 2 times a day: Morning and Daytime routine
How does it work
- Look testimonial: “My skin looks brighter and smoother, I love that it doesn’t cause my skin to break out” - Lyra L.
- Smell testimonial: “It’s fragrance free, that’s why I love this serum so much!” - Jody D.C.
- Feel testimonial: “ You’ll see the effect right away just touch your skin and feel how soft and smooth it is.” Valerie R.
More about this brand
The iUNIK brand which stands for Ideal, Unique, Natural, Ingredients, Knowhow was established in 2017 by Michelle Kim. The brand aims to cater to all ages despite being relatively new on the market by providing affordable yet good quality products using natural ingredients.
The brand has taken a unique approach by developing simple, effective, and environmentally friendly products. They do not rely on colorful packing but instead, they want to focus on delivering good quality cosmetics based on the fast-changing trends. iUNIK pursues simplicity and minimalism for straightforward, natural skincare with most of their products being vegan-friendly.
Over the years the brand has been developing skincare that primarily targets the most common skin concerns such as pimples, acne, skin aging and wrinkles, fine lines, and uneven skin tone. They have produced skincare products based on the four primary ingredients Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Centella Asiatica , Snail Mucin, and Propolis Extract which are known to be very effective ingredients. Their serum lines are among iUNIK's most popular products with six varieties to choose from which target different skin concerns.
- Tea Tree Relief Serum - Cool and smooth skin
- Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum - Calming and nourishing serum
- Beta-Glucan Power Moisture Serum - High moisturizing
- Black Snail Restore Serum - Anti-aging and skin-brightening serum
- Noni Light Oil Serum - Anti-aging and hydrating serum
- Rose Galactomyces Synergy Serum - Moisturizing, minimizes pores, reduces acne and hyperpigmentation
- Apart from their serum collections, the brand also has toners, eye creams, cleansing, and sheet mask