This powerful eye cream has the ability to reduce wrinkles while hydrating dryness-prone areas like around eyes or nose. With its blend of natural ingredients, this eye cream will improve your skin condition and make you feel more confident. It's made with extracts from a Swiftlet bird's nest and fruit which contains vitamin C to brighten skin tone. It also helps reduce wrinkles for younger-looking eyes. Give yourself plump, firm looking skin by adding this product into any skincare routine.
Give your skin the hydration and nutrition it needs to glow.
What is this for:
This Gold CFnest white bomb eye cream is made for all types of skin that has problems with wrinkles and finelines around the eye and laughline areas, It helps brighten, soothes, and tightens your tired, saggy and dark eye area.
How to use:
Put an ample amount of cream on your ring finger. Pat the cream gently on your problem area (under your eyes, smile lines, forehead even your neck). Wait for the cream to be absorbed by your skin. Wait for the cream to be absorbed before moving to the next step in your skincare routine.
How often do I use this in my skincare routine?
Use it twice a day.
Why we love this eye care product:
Fight the signs of aging with this eye cream. It will help you from feeling tired, wrinkled or saggy to having an elastic, firm yet hydrated and glowing skin.
This is Lauren’s favorite affordable eye cream that eliminated her very, very dark circles!
Who is this product for
- [All skin type] - This is best used for all skin types
- [Moisture meter] - The Swiftlet Nest extract and sunflower extract in this white bomb eye cream gives a long-lasting moisture retention.
- [Anti-aging] - Gold reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- [Brightening] - Niacinamide and Gold helps brighten your dark skin around your eye with continuous use.
- [Soothing] - Sunflower helps soothe your irritated skin.
- [Multi tasking hero] use on under your eyes, smile lines, and on your forehead.
- [Unique Ingredient] This traditional Chinese ingredient is known for health benefits but you’d rarely see skin care products with this ingredient.
Bird's nest is famous in countries across Asia, and one of the 4 Gold equivalents in China. It’s known for its health benefits. Made from their saliva, Nests made by swiftlets are delicate cottony structures that form into rounded shapes with a pointed tip at each end.
The extract is abundant in essential amino acids, hyaluronic acid and other compounds that make them perfect for preserving moisture and aiding wound healing like hydrocolloids.
Gold is an excellent free-radical scavenger that aids in smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles. This beautifully lustrous, luxuriant metal is also a powerful sunscreen against the harmful rays of UV or infrared light.
Sunflower Hydrating from the inside and out, sunflower seeds nourish and balance your skin with a natural dose of fatty acids. Rich in vitamin E, non comedogenic and helps heal wounds faster. They make a great addition to any well-rounded skincare routine!
Full ingredient list:
Swiftlet Nest Extract, Water , Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone , Niacinamide , Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , 1,2-Hexanediol , Behenyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol , Carbomer, Polyglyceryl-10 Distearate , Butylene Glycol , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil , Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract , Fragrance, Adenosine , Hydroxypropyl Bislauramide MEA , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Honey Extract , Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract , Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Fructan, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract , Gold , Bixa Orellana Seed Oil , Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Methylparaben , Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, isobutylparaben
Is it vegan? NO, it has animal by-product ingredients - Swiftlet Nest extract.
Is it clean? No, It’s not Silicone free.
Is it safe for babies? Yes, all ingredients are safe for babies and breastfeeding moms.
How to use:
- Step 1 Put a few cream on your ring finger.
- Step 2 pat gently on your problem area (under your eyes, smile lines, forehead even your neck)
- Step 3 Wait for the cream to be absorbed before moving to the next step in your skincare routine.
When to use:
- Use after: Serum or essence
- Use before: Moisturizer
- Time copy: Use 2x per day, both in your morning and night skincare routine.
How does it work
- Look testimonial : “It comes from a cream tube, well bigger than I was expecting, which is good. The creamy white texture makes it easy to spread and even absorbs quickly by my skin” - Paula Z.
- Smell testimonial :”It smells nice, reminds me of coconuts. Not too strong scent” Alena T.
- Feel testimonial : “The cream doesn't feel heavy on my skin and makes my skin soft” Delvy P.
More about this brand
The Elizavecca brand was established in 2011, through its parent company MIZ Trade Inc. which has been around since 1986. Elizavecca is also one of the first brands to introduce multi-functional BB creams that work as a moisturizer, foundation, and sunscreen. To top it off Elizavecca is not only dedicated to creating beauty products that are safe and effective, but also in making sure that all of the products they create are environmentally friendly. They use recyclable materials and avoid using plastics as much as possible in their packaging.
Elizavecca is very popular in Asia and is gaining popularity in western countries for its high-quality affordable products and fun packaging. Products like their bubble mask, collagen jelly mask, nose mask, and gold CF eye cream are among the brand's best-seller skincare products.
Famous for its cute and attractive packaging, this young South Korean brand has proven itself around the world. Elizavecca has developed a new approach when it comes to packaging and producing their products using unique ingredients such as pig collagen, collagen extracted from pasture-raised pig's skin. This ingredient has been a hit in South Korea for many years now.
Did you know?
Pork collagen is used in health care products, nutrition bars, tablets, wine, beverages, and many more.
Asian Beauty Essentials is currently carrying the gold CF eye cream, an anti-aging cream that contains bird's nest, an ingredient that is rich in protein, magnesium, amino acid, phosphorus, calcium, iron, and potassium, helping combat aging signs like dark circles and wrinkles.