Elizavecca Natural 90% Olive Cleansing Oil thoroughly removes makeup and skin impurities while keeping your skin hydrated without making you feel greasy and oily. This deep cleansing oil is hypoallergenic leaving your skin smooth and soft. It's enriched with 90% organic oils from olive, jojoba seed, avocado Argan tea tree sunflower seeds so you can have cleaner looking skincare without having to worry about harsh chemicals!
What is this for :
This deep cleansing oil is formulated with 90% naturally derived oils such as, Olive, Jojoba, sunflower, macadamia and many others - these oils gently and effectively remove makeup, deeply cleanse your pores without leaving behind any residue or greasiness.
How to use:
Put a small amount of cleansing oil on your palm and massage gently on your face. Rinse off thoroughly using lukewarm water.
How often do I use this in my skincare routine:
Used daily in your night skincare routine.
It’s claim to fame:
Give your skin a deep cleansing treatment with this hypoallergenic, plant based oil! It's formulated of 90% naturally derived oils and will thoroughly cleanse away any makeup without leaving behind residue or greasiness.
Who is this product for
- [All types of skin] - This cleansing oil is best used by any skin type since it’s hypoallergenic.
- [Deep-cleansing] - It cleanses your skin thoroughly, removing impurities and deeply cleans your pores.
- [Moisture meter] - Olive oil, Jojoba and Macadamia oils are some of the oils in this cleanser that keeps your skin moisturized.
- [Refreshing] - Olive oil is soluble in water therefore is non greasy.
- [Hypoallergenic] - This Cleansing oil is made of natural ingredients , plant-based deep cleansing oils.
Full ingredient list
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phyto Squalane, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
Is it vegan? Yes.
Is it clean? Yes.
Is it pregnancy and breastfeeding safe? Yes.
How to use
- Step 1 Put a small amount of cleansing oil on your fingers.
- Step 2 Massage your face gently until your make up or skin impurities are removed
- Step 3: Rinse your face with warm water.
When to use:
- Use after a stressful day at work or party.
- Use before
- Time copy: Time copy: Can be used daily. 20-30 seconds per washing (can be longer depends on how stubborn your makeup is)
How does it work
- Look testimonia:l “It’s easy to remove like its not oil at all, And it did removed my makeup really well I just have to massage my skin a little longer“ Jensan K.
- Smell testimonial: “It’s fragrance free ” Gera F.
- Feel testimonial: “My skin feels soft and not greasy at all” Joan D.
More about this brand
The Elizavecca brand was established in 2011, through its parent company MIZ Trade Inc. which has been around since 1986. Elizavecca is also one of the first brands to introduce multi-functional BB creams that work as a moisturizer, foundation, and sunscreen. To top it off Elizavecca is not only dedicated to creating beauty products that are safe and effective, but also in making sure that all of the products they create are environmentally friendly. They use recyclable materials and avoid using plastics as much as possible in their packaging.
Elizavecca is very popular in Asia and is gaining popularity in western countries for its high-quality affordable products and fun packaging. Products like their bubble mask, collagen jelly mask, nose mask, and gold CF eye cream are among the brand's best-seller skincare products.
Famous for its cute and attractive packaging, this young South Korean brand has proven itself around the world. Elizavecca has developed a new approach when it comes to packaging and producing their products using unique ingredients such as pig collagen, collagen extracted from pasture-raised pig's skin. This ingredient has been a hit in South Korea for many years now.
Did you know?
Pork collagen is used in health care products, nutrition bars, tablets, wine, beverages, and many more.
Asian Beauty Essentials is currently carrying the gold CF eye cream, an anti-aging cream that contains bird's nest, an ingredient that is rich in protein, magnesium, amino acid, phosphorus, calcium, iron, and potassium, helping combat aging signs like dark circles and wrinkles.